Welcome to the DRSA
Welcome to the website of the Dartmoor Railway Supporters' Association. We are an all volunteer organisation dedicated to supporting the Dartmoor Railway.
Picture of the Month:
The last Down "Brighton" Sat 4 March 1967. D868 Zephyr waits time at Okehampton with the last 1012 Brighton to Plymouth 1V65, formed of 9 BR MK1 coaches including a Buffet car, in a mixture of SR Green and the then new BR Inter City Blue/Grey livery. Note the water crane still in situ. (4 March 1967 was also the date that the 0110 Waterloo to Plymouth Passenger & News, 1040 Plymouth to Brighton and 1650 Plymouth to Eastleigh ran for the last time, thus ending regular loco hauled services on the former Southern Exeter to Plymouth main line).
Details of DR's 2016 Meldon shuttle services are on the services page.
Please use the menus and search box above to find what you're looking for, or see the special sections and links below:
- News - the latest news
- Events - upcoming events
- Okehampton Buffet - opening times
- Contact Us - contact details
- How To Find Us - reaching the DR on various forms of transport
- Downloadable Resources - PDF files for reference
- Website Updates - website changes in date order
- EasyFundRaising - donate to DRSA at no cost to yourself everytime you shop online
- DRSA on Facebook
We strive constantly to improve our website, and welcome constructive criticism. Please send comments, suggestions and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org